Fall: the season of rainy days, pumpkin spice lattes, and getting back to reality after a lazy or crazy summer.
Whether you’re back to school, back to work, or just back to real life, now is a great time to set some goals and look at your year ahead.
Whatever your goals are, we hope these 5 quotes can help inspire you to seize the day and move headfirst into the future. (We can’t make any promises, but we think they’re as energizing as a pumpkin spice latte.)
1) “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.” - Oprah Winfrey
2) “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.” - Tina Fey
3) “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” – Mark Twain
4) “The only limit to the height of your achievement is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.” - Michelle Obama
5) “Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do is just show up.” - Brené Brown
6) (Bonus) Remember, you have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyoncé.
Bikergang, the new year doesn’t have to be the only time to set goals for yourself and lean into productivity!