Show yourself a lil' TLC & try out one of our easy at home face masks! Thanks to Studio Lead, Olivia for sharing!
Hydrating and Nourishing Face Mask
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 Tablespoon honey - honey is a humectant which means it helps lock in moisture - good for dry Alberta "spring" weather
- Handful of oats or oatbran (finely ground if possible)
Combine ingredients and leave on face for 15 minutes (avoid eye area). Wash off with warm water.
Rejuvenating and Brightening Homemade Rice Scrub
- 2 Tablespoons leftover cooked rice (blend rice before using)
- 1 Chamomile or green tea bag
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon almond oil
Empty contents of tea bag in blended rice and then remove bag. Add in olive oil and almond oil to rice until thoroughly incorporated. Wet face before applying and then leave for 10-15 minutes (avoid eye area). Wipe away with warm water.
DIY Mask for Oily-Skin
- 1 Egg white - tightens pores and tones skin
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon oats (finely ground if possible)
Whisk egg white with honey until thoroughly combined and mix until it looks frothy. Stir in ground oats and apply to face for 15 minutes (avoid eye area). Wipe away with warm water.