Happy New Year: Our Top 10 Tips for 2019
New Year, New Me? We think the YOU that you’ve always been is amazing. But whatever you aim at achieving in 2019, we want to be part of your journey. Here are some tips to maximize your experience at YEG and achieve your goals this year.
1. Sign up in advance and arrive a little extra early for class – it’s New Year’s resolution season and we expect to be busy!
2. New workout gear really does make you want to work out. Check out our merchandise at the studio.
3. Doubles are sometimes trouble – be gentle on your body. Take it easy on yourself if you’re feeling tired. And remember our policy of a maximum 7 classes a week!
4. Hold yourself accountable with a 1-year unlimited pass. We want to see you for the 11 other months of the year!
5. New year, try a new Motivator! Visit our MOTIVATOR PAGE to explore our motivators.
6. Set realistic goals. Challenge yourself to heavier weights and a little extra tension.
7. Don’t let your passes go to waste. Review our cancellation policy.
8. Balance. Pump and dip, chips, and dip!
9. If you don’t already, adopt the spin and brunch ritual. Here are the good spots.
10. New year, new glow! Keep your skin extra fresh after class.
Whether your goal is to go to 2 classes a week or to 200 this year, make sure you love yourself.